Though agile in the air, drones can be bulky and cumbersome when on land. Not so with the Spark from DJI, which won’t hold you back no matter what the adventure. This compact quadcopter features an integrated camera with motorized stabilization to capture 12MP photos, 1080p Full HD videos, and even aerial selfies. The drone’s compact size, 31 mph top speed, and up to 16 minutes of flight time will appeal to a variety of users, from FPV enthusiasts to racers to those just looking for more dynamic shots than are possible with simply a smartphone or camcorder. The drone features GPS- and vision-based navigation for outdoor or indoor use, a variety of flight modes, and a 3D obstacle-detection system.
Integrated Camera and Gimbal
- A 2-axis gimbal-stabilized camera backed by a 1.2/3″ CMOS sensor allows you to capture up to 12MP still photos and record 1080p30 Full HD video.
- 2-Axis Gimbal
- Spark’s 2-axis mechanical gimbal and UltraSmooth technology dramatically reduce shake and rolling shutter effect, keeping shots stable without loss of detail.
- High-Grade Optics
- Spark’s camera features an f/2.6 aperture wide-angle lens with a 25mm-equivalent focal length for a wide (but not distorted) angle of view. Five elements are arranged into a single group that fit into a compressed frame.
- Pano Mode
- Spark shoots horizontal or vertical panoramas by automatically adjusting its gimbal and heading.
- Shallow Focus
- 3D vision technology helps capture photos with a shallow depth of field.
- Photo Modes
- Single Shot
- 3-Frame Burst Shooting
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB)
- Intervals from 2 to 60 Seconds
- 720p Video Downlink
- Wi-Fi enables connecting to a mobile device as far away as 1.2 miles. Both 2.4G and 5.8G signals are supported for better reliability where the spectrum is congested. In addition to app-based functions, you can view a live video feed at up to 720p resolution.
Flight Control System
- Navigation System
- The Spark is able to position itself accurately in a range of environments, beyond what is possible using basic “optical flow” technology, which depends on a single downward-facing camera and assumes that the ground below is always flat. Spark is able to sense its environment in three dimensions and react to it, ensuring it hovers steadily, whether it is high up on the side of a cliff where downward sensors have no target, or under a forest canopy where satellite positioning is blocked and the ground is covered in uneven markings and obstacles.
- Quick Launch
- With FaceAware, Spark lifts off from your hand by recognizing your face. It takes off and hovers in place within seconds of powering on.
- Gesture-Base Control
- Tell Spark what to do without using a controller or app. Simply use hand gestures to maneuver and take photos.
- SELFIES: Raise your arms, wave your hand, or make a frame with your fingers to maneuver Spark and shoot photos
- PALMCONTROL: Spark can follow your hand movements or even take off and land on your palm
- QuickShot Smart Video Modes
- Spark helps you create professional-looking areal videos thanks to the following modes:
- ROCKET: Ascend with the camera pointing downward
- DRONIE: Fly backward and upward, with the camera locked on your subject
- CIRCLE: Circle around a given target
- HELIX: Fly upward, spiraling around your subject
Shipping: Please allow us 2-5 business days for GCC countries delivery. If we are not able to reach you for order confirmation or delivery it will take more time. After placing the order please make sure to answer our calls & emails to ensure the delivery.
Online Paid orders: Priority shipping to the paid orders.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products with their original packing within thirty (30) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred, and you will pay for return delivery charges.